Monday, March 28, 2011

Pink Shawl

I finally finished this shawl.


I love it!
This morning My dad got call from my uncle and told my dad that My grandma broke both her legs while getting of a bus where there was construction and ice. My dad got a flight There today and he is on the plane right now.
When he was packing I decided to give her my shawl so he packed that.
I did a chain one, double crochet in next chain space pattern with an increase at the beginning of each row.
With a shell edging.



The top I just left with a single crochet edge. And the edging yarn is not itchy its soft and fuzzy.


And a good book for shawls is THIS book.

♥♥PLEASE PRAY FOR MY GRANDMA.♥♥


♥Adeela♥

2 comments:

  1. Adeela,
    I am SO sorry to hear about your Grandma. I am very close with my Gramma; she is like a mother to me. I can only imagine what you are going through. I'll think of your Grandma while I spend time with mine this week. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete