Friday, April 1, 2011

Project After Project

This is a LONG post so here I go.

This is my purse that I am in love with. The gathers from the elastic looks soooooo pretty. I actually used a see through scarf that did not match any outfits that I had for the outside (the polka dot). I used white cotton for the lining.





Here is my shawl so far I am using up all my scraps of pink yarn and making a shawl. The shell stitch to me looks flowery.




I love these flower,s they turned out so great. My favourite one is the biggest one.






I made this washcloth using Tunisian crochet. This is my first time using this stitch so I think it turned out really well.






Here is My little lavender bag that I keep in my purse. I will need to make another one for my new purse.




Now last but not least, the boy's wallet I made for my brother. I used fake leather from an old purse. I thought that I could iron leather, apparently not thats how that mark got there. I told my brother that it was a thumb grip. He found out that I ironed it.




If you would like a tutorial on how to make anything of the above leave a comment below with which project you would like a tutorial on.


♥Adeela♥

No comments:

Post a Comment