Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sew...

So lately I have been doing some projects here some projects there, but I really need to show you all what I have been doing.

Here is the green m&m character that I made. I decided the arms where to long so I added Velcro to them so it could hold stuff. If you are interested email me.






My younger sisters LOVE this book, They are constantly reading it over and over again. I was a little bored this one time and decided to make a red hot chili from that book. My sisters loved it so much. If you would like a tutorial on how to make it leave a comment below.





Of course I can't get away with making something from only one book. So I was asked to make a turnip from their second favourite book. If you would like a tutorial on how to make it leave a comment below.





I have also been doing some crocheting too. I got the new crochet today magazine and it has the cutest stuff . I am making the fairy doll.






♥Adeela♥

No comments:

Post a Comment